- A trip for which the planning time exceeds 3 days is doomed to be a failure.
- It is really difficult to find places near Hyderabad for an impromptu one-day trip, or something over the weekend. The only negative point of Hyderabad!
- If you are the kind of person who loves spur-of-the-moment trips, it is advisable that you have GPS, or have a friend who has one 🙂 (Thanks PKJ)
- Reminder to self, yet again – Buy a better camera.
- Tip to people who are in Hyderabad and utterly frustrated looking for a place to visit – visit Nehru Zoological Park (Take the airport road [Mehdipatnam one], take a left at Attapur/Rambagh, go straight 4-5 kms till a big junction comes, take right, half a km ahead you have the zoo). And it is a must visit for all photography buffs. I took shots of the famous White Tiger, but the shot did not come out that well (Reminder to self, again, GET a better camera!). Got a good shot of the White Peacock too, but I preferred the one with colours 🙂 Looks natural, and better.
- Himayat Sagar really seems to be a sagar, we were not able to spot the other end. All that was visible was the horizon and the setting sun.
Hyderabad, New Year, Impromptu PlansPublished January 6, 2009 Hyderabad , Pictures , Ramblings 7 Comments
Tags: Himyat Sagar, Nehru Zoological Park, Peacock, Sunset