- Rani Mukherji has a glass-left-eye. Nothing else could explain the fact that the tears streamed down only from her right eye.
- Gratefully the left eye was dysfunctional. With the amount of crying she has done, had both the eyes been operational, global-warming would not have been able to do anything, Rani Mukherji could have easily taken care of the global floods.
- After what seemed to be an inexorably long time, the lights flickered on and I mumbled quick thanks… Too soon! Intermission was printed across the screen.
- Twice, I thought the movie had ended only to be brought back to the weepy weepy world of KANK. [I can make a poem here.. KANK – Sank – Tank – Dank]
- If you ever decide to see the movie (If I ever have an enemy, I’ll catch him and force him to watch KANK over and over and over again. Repeat functionality rocks!), yeah if you ever decide to see the movie – may God be with you – do not forget to take lots and lots of water in with you. No doubt the water is good for health, but here it’ll help you in a never heard of fashion. Drink water, lots of water, nature’s call,
run trot jog walk amblecrawl to loo, come back the same way, on the way buy another bottle of water, repeat process.
- The Shahrukh Khan in movie is in actual life Karan Johar and the Rani Mukherji in movie is actually Shahrukh Khan. SRK loves a married person (note the ‘person’, it is not man/woman) Rani. Similarly KJ loves a married person SRK. The love of KJ for SRK forces him to portray SRK as the good guy even though SRK could easily start the award category in film festivals – Psycho of the Year!
- I was refused my most awaited scene of the movie – “The End”. I was unable to bear the movie after Amitabh died.
Now you would be saying why did I sit through the movie even after all this? One answer – Amitabh Bachchan! He oozes life into the most drab of scenes. You cannot help but smile when he is on screen.
I would give it -5 (that is minus [negative] five) stars out of a maximum of 5 stars.
I cannot be held responsible for any errors/discrepancies/boo-boos in this post or the mental trauma you suffer after watching the movie. I too am still recovering from the shock.