Comments are to post as spice is to food. You can eat food without spice, but you would not enjoy it. Same is the case with any post. Comments add a taste to it. They give another flavour to it.
Since I caught on blogs after a break of 10 days, I went through lots of comments in a very short span of time. And I noticed some things:
- Rakesh – Seems he is getting a royalty for using smileys! 🙂 😦 😀 😛 😉 And I am very sure, that the comment to this post will be ‘:)’
- Paresh – Generally his comments are a continuation of the post. His comment can be added as a postscript to the post and no one would be the wiser…
- Kopos – Seems he puts in as much time in writing comments as in writing a post. His comments are very well thought out.
- Sreejith – Informative. Conveys useless information 😀
- Sanyam – One-liners! His comments are written on the spur of the moment. I think his comments are whatever that comes to his mind on reading the post.
- Utkarsh – Once in a blue moon! If you see his comment, you can tell yourself, “Job well done!”
- smr – He combines the quality of Utkarsh & Sanyam. Once in a blue moon, he puts in a one-liner!
- Jayaram – No matter how long his comments are, I am always confused. His one-liners are as vague as his long comments.
- Sandeep – All his comments bring the high-fliers back to the real world. He has a knack for the bitter truth…
- Ramneek – Always trying to be funny… Notice the keyword here is “trying” 😛 😉
Am very sorry to any other of the regular commenters that I have missed. I just picked guys off my blogroll and wrote what I observed…
By the way, what is my style of commenting? Any comments?